vrijdag 11 januari 2013

commendation


Bij de aanbeveling die mijn ingezonden haiku in de Polish International Haiku Competition 2012 kreeg, hoort ook dit bijzondere certificaat. Ik ontving het vandaag met de post. Ben er blij mee!  :))
Wil je ook de Poolse en/of Nederlandse vertaling lezen, kijk dan op mijn eerdere blogpost -hier-.

With the commendation that my entry in the Polish International Haiku Competition 2012 received, this very nice diploma followed. It was in the mail today. I am very pleased! :))
If you would like to read the translation in Polish and/or Dutch, please go to my previous blogpost -here-.

My thanks go to Rafał Zabratyński.


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Daar mag je trots op zijn Marleen!

    groetjes, Ria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah, the diploma is well-earned! PS. PS. I have been out of town, Up North, for a week near the Canadian border without internet or cell phone capability. Very peaceful and serene, but I have not been able to visit any of my blogger friends. It'll take be awhile to read all of your posts to see what I've missed, but it's good to be back!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dank je wel, Ria.
    Thanks for your comment, Kate.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dat doe ik zeker, Tino. Bedankt voor je reactie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen